Kevin McCreless

I guess as you go through this, you will realize that I like to take pictures. I don't claim to be good at it, but I do enjoy it. I try to keep my camera with me. You never know what you will see.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Girls of Summer April 17, 2008


Terri and Katie
Posted by Kevin McCreless at 7:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Lighthouse - Guntersville

A Day in the life ...

A Day in the life ...
Lighthouse On Lake Guntersville

See them all ...

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ▼  August (28)
      • Six foot chicken ???
      • No title
      • Abbey
      • Fall, 2006
      • No title
      • Colors of Fall, Oct 21, 2008
      • Beauty and the Beast ...
      • Girls, Girls, Girls
      • Katie into more stuff ... Aquarium, Gatlingburg Oc...
      • Fall 2006 Oct 18, 2006
      • Fall Colors ... October 18, 2006
      • Moon Rising ... Marina
      • The Moon Rises over the Marina ...
      • Family ... Oct 15, 2007
      • Read the fine print ...
      • November 17, 2005
      • Best Friends ... Nov 27, 2005
      • Family Shots November 27, 2005
      • Family Shots November 27, 2005
      • Terri and Katie Spring 2008
      • Eye to Eye ...
      • The Girls of Summer April 17, 2008
      • Donald and Gail June 4, 2008
      • The Master and his domain ... Don's Dog Ruddy
      • Gail and Katie June 4, 2008
      • Sunsets are one of the favorite things
      • From the driver's seat
      • On top of things ... There's nothing quite so m...